Wednesday 27 August 2014

What's The Bottom Line With Sons of Anarchy?


Sons of Anarchy


Starring Charlie Hunnam (Pacific Rim), Katey Sagal (Married with Children), Tommy Flanagan (Gladiator), Kim Coates (Silent Hill), Mark Boone Junior (Batman Begins) and Ron Perlman (Hellboy)

First Impressions Before Seeing The TV Series?

You know what, I knew absolutely nothing about this TV series. Nothing at all. The main reason I thought, I watch it was because I saw Mark Boone Junior on Hell's Kitchen on the chef's table. So, when I think about what one of the chefs said about this actor I thought. I should look into this TV series and see what's the dealio about the TV Series. Oh, and I knew it was about a biker gang.... nothing else. That's it! I didn't know who else was in the TV series or what they do or why they do it. So, my first expectations was that I wasn't expecting much I know it was popular so I might like it. And, when I was searching for the cast as I do when looking for a blog I saw recommending Breaking Bad quite highly. So, I love Breaking Bad so I thought I will really enjoy Sons of Anarchy. So, let's lock and load and see what's the big deal.

After I Watched The TV Series?


Wow, this is AWESOME. I didn't know RON PERLMAN was in it! And, he still plays a bad-ass in this too haha. It's actually quite realistic considering it's a bikers gang and the fact that it's not your typical biker's gang like you see in "Wild Hogs". It's more business, it's a business bikers. Plus, I like how we see the whole gang as well and I like the whole twists and turns that happens and I don't mean on the bike either! Plus, I like the bike gang in general 'Sons of Anarchy' what it means and they aren't stupid. I don't like that word, but there not stupid. The gang is actually quite intelligent they think of the moves before they do it. Plus, I can see the similarities it has like Breaking Bad, they have quite unique characters and situations and I have to say that the TV show isn't just all action packed and guns blazing! There's very soft and emotional scenes and quite a bit of clashing as you would ge tin a gang!

Why Should You Give This TV Show A Shot?


If you like TV shows like Breaking Bad, because to me it has some similar qualities I would highly recommend it. You see how gangs suppose to be and how they are in and out of the 'clubhouse'. Plus, you get to see who's in charge and what they have to do and how they stay behind bars!. So, I would say to anyone to give it ago. The comedy is like Orange is the New Black but the drama is like Breaking Bad.


So, What's The Bottom Line?

Like the mafia on wheels, hauling guns, wearing tats and breaking rules watch it. And, that's the bottom line!


My Rankings

Well IMDB users actually gave this an 8.7 and I agree with this but I can't find fault in the TV Series. I have to give it a 10 out of 10. I am on Episode 6 now, and I am still enjoying the twists and turns that are happening in the show. MY theory so far is, the gang is more than family but even family have secrets... Hope you enjoy the read, trailer, IMDB website AND the link to the Facebook group ' THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE' is below too. 

Here is the trailer, this is for the First Season so you won't be spoiled by the TV Show: :
Here is the IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1124373/

If you want to keep up to date with my blogs, join our Facebook page: 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThatsTheBottomLine/

No comments:

Post a Comment