Sunday 24 August 2014

What's The Bottom Line with Pizza Hut in Ashton?

Pizza Hut
Lunch Meal on 20th August 2014
Location: Ashton Under Lyne


We ordered the following, and I will add the pictures of what the meal should of looked like. But, before we go into that. It's quite funny how we ended up to Pizza Hut, Dad had one of those 2 for 1 things on his phone....it was for Pizza Express not Pizza Hut. But, the food itself wasn't the issue here....you'll find out later what was.

King of the Coast thin pan pizza 

King prawns, fresh spinach, mozerella cheese and mixed peppers on Bechamel sauce.

Mhmm, apart from the King Prawns being slightly over cooked I LOVE this pizza. It's one of my favourite pizzas at Pizza Hut. The fact it has prawns, fresh spinach (it's actually fresh not from the freezer) and a good helping of mozerella cheese and then your have the mized peppers resting on top of the pizza with the Bechamel sauce is just spot on. My pizza was piping hot which is what I always want when going out, the pizza dough was done to perfection and none of the pizza was over or under cooked except for the prawns. Overall I give it a 9 out of 10, I enjoyed it that much I boxed it up for tea later that day. And, the fact when you microwave pizza on the same day it doesn't go wet or floppy in the microwave it's the same as you just had in pizza hut.

Salmon Pasta Bake

Salmon, leaf spinach and penne pasta in a rich, creamy cheese sauce with a crispy paprika breadcrumb topping

Wow, Pizza Hut did a really great pasta bake. We have the salmon which was in-bedded into the creamy cheese sauce and when you taste it, yeah it is abit dry but when you have the creamy cheese sauce to go with it, it's like a huge explosion inside your mouth. What was shocking for me was how well the crispy paprika breadcrumb topping work extraordinary well with the dish. You had the balance of the salmon and cheese to give it that comfortable warm feeling to it and then this great powerful heating kick from the paprika breadcrumb topping. If you don't fancy pizza at Pizza Hut....I know contradiction there! I would highly recommend this dish. I give it a 10 out of 10.


Hawaiian Pizza Deep Pan with Prawns

Slice ham and pineapple with the extra topping of prawns.

I didn't try it, simply because I HATE Deep Pan pizza. I have had experiences where the dough is so soggy that it's not even eatable. But, my dad said it was great. The pizza dough looked slightly over cooked, but the cheese looked perfect, the ham looked eatable and the prawns looked fresh. Overall, just on appearance and not taste because I didn't try it I would give it an 8 out of 10.

Bottom Line?

Not gonna lie, this was possibly the best meal I've had in a very long time. But, what comes next annoyed me. Pizza Hut at this point was quite empty I waved to service, again....and again....and again and again and noting. It was 20 minutes later! I tried one more time, she looked at the direction and fobbed me off. So, I decided to get up myself and find the waitress we had and I even said to her straight "Can I have service please?" and she looked like she forgot about us and whilst I was there asked for a cup of tea, a beer for my dad and the bill immediately. It was ridiculous waiting so long for service. But, the food was excellent I can't say anything was wrong with anything. 10 out of 10 on the food, about 6 out of 10 for the service.

If you want to follow the Facebook group, THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE join here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThatsTheBottomLine/

No comments:

Post a Comment