Wednesday 27 August 2014

What's The Bottom Line On What Grinds The Gears?

Grinds My Gears


Introduction


You know when you have a bath or a shower or your own time, you generally think about stuff. So, instead of like keeping it in I rather express myself through a Bottom Line Blog because it is a bottom line blog. Plus, I like to think what you think of what am thinking. Because, what am thinking is quite general to people and I think very personal when considering what's going on and what's happening.


When You Think You Know Someone


I had a text recently from an...ex-friend. You know what it doesn't bother me just blocked the new number. But, when you think you know someone. I know some people 4 months, 10 months, 2 years, 5 years, 15 years and you think you know someone? They change to me. You think you know someone being your friend and they change one way or another. So, when you think someone is your friend I think they can change at any point no matter what. It annoys me the most that they won't tell you what's up with you but behind your back you hear stuff. Maybe, the old saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer is actually ment realistic. But, realistically it should be keep your friends close and your enemies just as far a way from your as possible! Why, spend time with someone whom you absolutely don't want to be around? Because there mates with another mate! I think if you want to be happy and relaxed you should be around people who your comfortable with and happy to be around. I think if I would have to pick some examples, I would put the whole boyfriend and girlfriend scenario. A comedian Gabriel Iglesias does a brilliant example of how at the beginning you just hold back on the little flaws in that other person, and then six months to a year later you just explode because you can't take it any more! Not all relationships are like this but it's true if you don't know what am talking about just search 'Gabriel Iglesias Relationships" should be there somewhere. Finally, I think it's interesting now leaving university you know who wants to keep in contact and the some that have just 'disappeared' from the rest of the planet...or so says Facebook!

What University Did For Me


You know what, it's really interesting University. Because, am from Hyde which is in Tameside. So, am not being mean or anything but there's a lot of people wearing hoodies and swearing a lot. There's a great image there! But, university taught me a lot more different social people from different parts of the country AND the world. So, open my eyes to humanity a bit more and how people can cope being shoved in a classroom with different kinds of people. Above all thou, university taught me so much more about performing arts like I know more about the visuals and the actual staging and characters. Plus, I like the whole clowning, masks, and more importantly puppetry about the whole 'thing' like the industry, performers was interesting. And, I did a lot more growing up I knew who to trust and who not to trust. TRUE, I found out the real people when I left university but I couldn't understand the factors. But, my one rule that I will hold by and keep going with if I am nice to you, I expect it back just shows mutual respect. And, if your nasty at me the first time that's okay BUT if you are the second time that's where I would even STILL be nice because that's how I am. But, I won't be taken for a ride which all of you would agree with, with yourselves.


What Music Should I Try Listening To More? 

Ahhhh, I want some new music! I am been very radical with my music and random. One minute accappella (YES I know! Am performing arts it's cool) and then opera, then some heavy metal, then some rock and then suddenly put some Flo Rida on. But, I was just wondering what to get into now. However, I did feel that I like some new stuff like the Maroon 5 latest song and I like the Train newest one there cool. But, I do like the Orange is the New Black theme tune and the Sons of Anarchy one too. See, I don't have a popular preference but if I hear some music from anywhere I listen and think if I like it I'll add it to my Spotify. Might try something just random! I dunno might need to use the Spotify Radio and see who I 'discover!'.

Why Do I Need Four Dreamcatchers?

You know what, I had them at university and I really like my four ones. There is one with an awesome indian on it. Another one, is a pretty feather one, similar to another one. But, I really like my red one because that was my first one and it just makes me feel better. I think Dreamcatchers are more psychological to be honest. There's loads of psychology in that I think, I think knowing that you can sleep safe and knowing that when you wake up you know the Dreamcatchers have caught the nightmares....Yeah, I think it's lots of spirituality and psychological mumble jumble but it helps and makes the room look pretty too.

Colours Have Feelings Too! 

Yeah, a weird one. But, think about it. When we think of the colour Red what do we think about? Yes, instantly probably valentine's day and the whole love-y dove-y and roses and all sorts! But, then we could actually re-think about it we could argue that red could mean anger, vengeance and the image of blood. Red can have a double meaning. Blue could be also a double meaning, it could mean shyness maybe? And, then we could say it could relax us because it reminds us of a blue lit sky. But, we could argue that Blue is sad because when we were young when we cry and we did a cartoon we coloured it blue because blue is what we did rain as well. So, when we cry it looks like falls of rain. 

Bottom Line?

Well, these are only a few of my thoughts that run wild in my brain. But, I think when we understand them OR don't understand them we all have something in common. We all think, maybe general, common subjects, unique subjects. Like, when we think do we think out loud? When we think, I think it's actually quite a great thing about humanity. Our thinking is something no one can take away, and that's privacy. Thinking can be secretive, what you TRULY feel and what you are. Thinking, never judges yourself unless that's how you feel. Thinking, is what you have.But, I think when you over think we can get into trouble because that could trigger paranoia, frustration and general panic. So, thinking can be bad in some ways. But, I think if you have control of thinking you have the power of thinking. Without thinking, we could be nothing. We couldn't be individual. So, with thinking we could say there's two faces to it but we control which face to put on and that's the bottom line. 

If you found this blog interesting, please join the Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThatsTheBottomLine/



No comments:

Post a Comment