Thursday 21 August 2014

What's The Bottom Line With Claire Doyle Conceptual and Visual Art?

Claire Doyle Conceptual and Visual Art Website


Introduction


This blog is about the review on Clarie Doyle's Conceptual and Visual Art Website. I will be exploring the website and seeing what she does and some flaws maybe within the site that might help her to make bigger impacts into the public eye. Personally, Claire is a great artist and very contemporary and her out really makes you think and is quite out there! Her art lets you think....thereby....you should think about why she does this stuff and who does she do this stuff for. These questions I can't answer but it's something to consider when were on the journey of discovering who is Claire Doyle? The picture on the right is Claire Doyle, working hard in the workshop as she works on her beautiful vagina....yes I just said that.

What Can I See?

On the site, we can see her projects that she did before which is worth a look and future projects. We know about her in a brief page about who she is and what she does. And, the traditional contact information so you can contact the artist directly. I love all her projects. Each one is different to look at if your looking at art. But, they all scream to me about the body and humanity itself really. We look at her art and it's out there. It's powerful. And, we actually see Claire going out there as herself in some images. Herself, is art. In modify my vagina a very unusual piece of art I would say but it speaks volumes of how we are portraying female bodies in some ways. Plus, we see her advertisement is quite appealing and eye catching as well. It's simple and straight to the point of what we want to see on a poster but it's different. WE know its about Habitual Body Monitoring BUT what is that? The project on the site explains what is is and the images on there are truly something to see. But, the logo on the home page is simply brilliant, it's dark it's some how to me corruptive but it has a sense of peace and beauty about it which is when I do look at Claire's art that's how I see it or how I feel. It's like a South Park episode can be silly, funny, and out there but then has serious, dark and unbelievable moments in it.

What Could They Be?


If I was Claire, which sadly am not! I would think about doing a link just for a gallery and make it look funky and colourful with a ray of colours. Because, to me Claire is not only a friend but an artist. We see a huge different sides of Claire and the great thing about it is Claire loves her art that she creates yeah there's a lot of bone crafting and hard work but she loves that. Plus, I would recommend to Claire to do her own YouTube channel to tell artists out there how to do certain creative aspects like how to mould a vagina! Or what does each art work means. Maybe, the home page is Claire speaking directly to us about her page and what this page is about? Or, maybe a whole link just on videos. Maybe, she's videoing how she's working and how she feels about her work before it's shown to the public and then an after video. Maybe, a video on how to make certain things... like a corset, a dress, a model? All useful for potential artists or curious people that want to design or make things. Plus, Claire is quite eclectic artist, she draws, she designs, she paints, she's a display, she makes a display...there's no stopping her!.  

Overall


Claire's art has really made me think as an artist as well but more about how I see the world. So, when I study Claire's out it reaches to everyone at first it's shock because that's how I first felt maybe different to others but I felt a some kind of comfort in Claire's art that people are drawn too. To sum up Claire for me with her art that I have seen once there finished and when she is making them....You know those questions people ask....well Claire gives you those answers in little pieces and makes you work them out on your own.

What's The Bottom Line?

If you like art, if you want to be that artist and even if you like things contemporary or unusual please visit this site to really get an eye opener or if your stuck on ideas of how to do certain things check it out. That's the bottom line right there.




Her Website To View More or EVEN Contact Her - http://claireccdoyle.wix.com/clairedoyledesign

If this interested you or others of my blogs please join the Facebook group of THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThatsTheBottomLine/

No comments:

Post a Comment