Saturday 26 July 2014

What's With University Graduation?


What's The Deal Graduating?

Sorry for not posting much been busy graduating with a BA! 

First Impressions Before Going To My Graduation?

I generally thought, that we be in robes, there will be insturmental music in the ceremony and that I will shake hands with someone quite important as well. Besides that! I didn't know what to expect in a graduation day type thing.

During the Graduation?

It was actually really nice! We saw our tutors in there gowns as well, we saw our other graduates and friends graduating with there degrees as well. The most shocking thing I would of thought we get in our ceremony is are actual degrees, only because I saw a friend at mine at John Moores getting there degree at there's. But, was fun! I shook hands with the chancellor who actually said something personal to me, so am guessing she said something personal to every single student. She did a weeks worth of this, curious if she did it to everyone be nice! But, all that hand shaking betting her hands are tired! But, was great seeing all my friends graduate with a BA (hons) degree. 

Overall on Graduation?

Got some cheeky selfies with some amazing people, the ceremony was amazing and seeing the tutors was great to see as well. Got my graduation teddies as well from university, to keep with me from the years. Got the selfies on Facebook and am gonna miss everyone from my university. It's nice to have some claps from the tutors, chancellor and friends it really shows that all the hard work that you do it goes towards something in the end like all things. 

So, what's the bottom line?

If your in a university right now and reading this! Keep at it, make sure you know what you want not at the end but in general. I will tell you that you will get stressed along the way especially when dissertations come round but you will have friends, tutors, teachers, family and colleagues there for you to help you out. I loved my dissertation only change the odd bits and I really hope you enjoy your three years or two years or one year at any university or longer because it is truly the best years of your education. Bottom line, am out of a very long education road and am glad I can say, "Am Edward Jamie Richards BA"

No comments:

Post a Comment