Tuesday 29 July 2014

What's The Bottom Line with Freddy vs. Jason?

Freddy  vs. Jason (2003)


Starring Robert Englund (Phantom of the Opera and Nightmare on Elm Street) Ken Kirzinger (X-Men 2 and Watchmen) and Kelly Rowland (The X Factor and The Fashion Show)

First Impressions Before Seeing The Film?


My first impression would be this is awesome! Two of my favourite psychopathic, distrubing and torturous villains at each others throats. As we know from the film, we have Freddy who's scared of fire, Jason afraid of water. Mask sword killer vs brunt dream killer it should be a really epic and awesome gore film. Plus, be interesting to see how on earth is this going to happen! Considering, Freddy is in the dream world and Jason is in the real world we have to see what kinda of story is going to happen here.

After I Watched The Film?


WHAT WAS THAT! This is the WORST horror film I have ever seen with Jason and Freddy. This has to be one of the worst films in history. They, really messed up the characters and they really made it sound like it was a competition. At the end of the day, Jason doesn't care about competition he cares about if you're on my camp you're dead even if MOMMY tells him too. It was weird, I mean it's not a spoiler Jason only starts killing when he gets a message from his mom, which turns out to be Freddy. I mean.....Don't get me wrong! Isn't it two completely different horror worlds. Freddy never meets Jason. There's even a film where Freddy meets the freaking GHOSTBUSTERS! I mean! COME ON. Plus, not much gore and killings it was just a really really lame and cheesy horror film. I don't know if that's what the directors and writers wanted a really cheesy film. But, come on. We know Freddy can be this goof ball silly serial killer but he does it with STYLE. This film no style.....just a goof ball. And, Jason in this film was just really boring. Not even a great storyline either.


Is It Worth Doing A Second One?


When you see the film, if you do. You know it's open for a sequel. Considering this film went really badly we will have to consider that and a remake won't happen for a while. So, I don't think they will do Freddy vs Jason 2 it will just have bad viewers and since of the first one it won't have a good turn out. It will go straight to DVD. Plus, I can see Robert Englund MAYBE doing Freddy again or someone else. Because, in the remake.....they didn't use Robert Englund so they will have the new guy playing Freddy. So, the main people seeing the Freddy vs Jason 2 would be the people into the cheesy horror. Unless, the trailer suggests it might be a really good serial horror. But, as I said before considering the first one got bad reviews it won't happen.

Thought this image of the two greatest villains was awesome! Great artwork

So, What's The Bottom line?


I would only watch this film, if I get one million dollars for it.....That's the bottom line. Don't watch it unless you just wanna say "Oh yeah, I seen it! It's rubbish".


Tips If Watching The Film?


  1. Make sure you have like a vomit bag to vomit in, because it's SOOOOO BAD you will physically vomit of how rubbish, how destorying and how utterly bad this film is and if your a TRUE horror fanatic you will see the end and think. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!".

My Rankings


Well, IMDB users rated this a 5.8 and I only give this film star out of 10.....1. That's it 1 and that's coz the make up looked alright. It's really one of the worst horror films I have ever seen and ruining Freddy for me brought a blood tear to my film fanatic eyes.


Here is the IMDB website to find out more about this film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329101/

Here is the trailer for this....'film'.....I know I given it a bad write up but I love to hear other people's opinions on this film.


Plus, here's the whole fight scene that they do. Maybe, enjoyable. I like it that's it haha


No comments:

Post a Comment