Monday 13 October 2014

What's The Bottom Line with LAGvoice YouTube Channel



LAGvoice's YouTube Channel

Introduction

So, here she is LAGvoice to some, Lucy to others. This blog is looking at the voice behind the YouTube channel of LAGvoice and let's go into depths of who really this wonderful singer LAGvoice is. This blog will look at exclusive clips of her singing, and we have an exclusive clip of "Memory Notes" her dissertation piece at university.

How Do I Know LAGvoice?

I actually met at Edge Hill University, I was doing a BA Hons Visual Theatre degree, and that's how we met. But, she didn't do visual theatre. She did, Dance with Drama with Music and Sound, and you can see why through her YouTube videos. She is truly one of those people, who if you went up to her and say hi, she would say hi back. She's a polite, charming, energetic, intelligent individual which from her hard works has made her achieve her degree. Her YouTube channel shows us what exactly she can do, and more! So, let's look at her first ever music video. And, I think it's a element to think about when reading this blog that LAGvoice is actually quite an array of not just singing but fashion, she has different styles which could go into the different style of music she is interested in and how she wants to be noticed by people. Fashionable sense of style and singing talent in and out of university.

First Song from LAGvoice YouTube Channel In The Arms of an Angel Cover



I quite enjoy this version, I never heard it till LAGvoice sung it, she has quite an relaxing singing voice that makes you feel comfortable in listening to her. You won't go "Ahh make her stop" this song really makes you relax, inspired in a sense because it's so touching and soft to listen to. I enjoyed this video when I first listened to it because it's truly a song that makes you pause and think. Plus, I think considering this is her first song on the YouTube scene, it's quite a difficult song to get right. When, we think of our first YouTube videos we think it's either bad, or good but LAGvoice nailed it. We can actually appreciate a first YouTube video which is hard to say, because there's loads of bad first videos out there. And, I think this is just an insight considering of it's LAGvoice first video. 


Latest Album from LAGvoice YouTube Channel Waves Cover by Mr Probz



I like the fact that she revamped this quite energetic and crazy song Waves by Mr. Probz, it gives it a completely different feel to the song and it's quite relaxing. From the party version, to the more mellow version it's actually quite peaceful and you can recognize the fact "oh yeah it's waves by Mr. Probz lyrics" but at the end it's a completely different feel to the song. In some aspects, it's actually making me feel sad re-listening to the song, not because LAGvoice did anything wrong! But, it's completely changed my emotions towards the song which for an artist to do is quite in-genius.

My favourite LAGvoice song Pound the Alarm Acoustic version



I do feel like LAGvoice when you see her, she should do all her videos in the view because we get that presence of what all artists mainly singers require which is a show. You can see she enjoys singing, singing is her life, she enjoys singing to the public. Plus, I think it's great to see she's enjoying herself, she's a Miley Cyrus and City football and when we see her and she talks in another video, she's just like you and me but she wants to project that soul and passion she has for music into her YouTube videos. 


And, Titanium Acoustic Cover



I am actually a fan of LAGvoice channel not because she has a great voice, but she's a person. She hasn't portrayed "BOOM AM LAGVOICE". I like the fact, what we see and what we get, is her! I am not lying, she is generally a nice person, great singer in real life. There's no gadgets faking it. I prefer this Titanium to any other cover because it's harmonious, in tune and it's quite up beat as well. It's just change the whole idea of what I use to listen to for Titanium because I prefer this to the actually singers version. And, plus you can always tell with LAGvoice that she has rhythm and heart when she does these videos. Either, it be up beat or more for the soft hearted folks.

Why Should You Try LAGvoice YouTube Channel?


I think the main reason that I said before, what you see is what you get, she's a fighter, a lover, a creative kind of gal. And, for those music lovers you would find her music and her soul interesting to listen to. Her YouTube Channel has a nice mixture of song material that should get any music goer going and begging for more. And, I think you should try LAGvoice channel because she has that incredible voice, and she does work hard to produce these videos and to give them to the public.


What Makes LAGvoice different from other people?


I think considering what I just said in the past, I would say LAGvoice is very different to other YouTube channels is because she has a lot of character, doesn't change in front of the camera. But, I think it's the fact that she is embarrassed about what she has accomplished or done in her life. She is happy with who she is, and when looking back at not just YouTube channels but artists like Miley Cyrus for example. Miley Cyrus wasn't happy with the Hannah Montana look so she changed to make herself happy. But, for LAGvoice she is happy when she is herself, she doesn't change for anyone and the fact she has had an inspirational journey already, am sure we will be hearing a lot from her in the near future.

My Rankings of LAGvoice


Considering I love doing ratings, I like seeing where on the scale especially on YouTube are. Am being fair, LAGvoice deserves a solid 8 out of 10. It's not a 10 out of 10, because in all honesty I need more! Different numerous songs, I know she loves Sister Act and I really really REALLY want to her to do a cover of that! However, now thinking back I think it's a 9 out of 10, because of her performance in memory notes, that alone is a 10 out of 10 performance that must be seen and talked about. The video is right at the bottom for all viewers to enjoy at.

So, What's The Bottom Line?


LAGvoice is one of those people who you won't forget in  a heart beat, she's inspiring, passionate, creative and above all has the soul and voice to make an image for herself. LAGvoice will only grow and grow into something we will probably hear about later on in life and that's the bottom line.

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE: Here is LAGvoice in a Performance piece called of Memory Notes:




Here is LAGvoice YouTube Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/LAGvoice

If You Want To Keep Up To Date With The Latest Blogs, Join Our Facebook Group, Just Click On The Link Below: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThatsTheBottomLine/

No comments:

Post a Comment