Sunday 16 November 2014

What's The Bottom Line with Fargo Village Here We Go Again!

Fargo Village

Location


FarGo Creative Village,
off Far Gosford Street, 
CV1 5ED

Introduction


So, here we go again! Fargo Village is truly one of the places to go in Coventry, not only for the community market, not only for the mega deals you'll see in every shop. But, we all have that problem once you go into one shop you've seen them all....Well, not Fargo Village, they have a shop for every person, it's one of the best shopping leisure market you'll ever visit. So, this time....am going to do Fargo Village but shops or places to eat which I haven't done before. So, let's get the ball rolling with Miss Angel's Vintage Emporium.

Miss Angel's Vintage Emporium


Before I say anything, Miss Angel's Vintage Emporium is fantastic. The image on my left is actually a painting her Grandfather did in the 50s. Now, you can't get any more vintage then that! I bought a few little things which I get into. But, the shop has all sorts from decorative art, coasters, clothing, vintage accessories and fantastic vintage jewellery. I notice in the fashion industry that vintage is very in fashion at the moment, people love the 30s/40s/50s fashion they are getting back into that style. So, to get a bargain Miss Angel's Vintage Emporium is very well the place to go for you're vintage styles and accessories. But, I didn't buy the clothing, however I did see a fantastic gothic leather jacket which was stunning, but not my style. Cue sad face :( But, I have to admit it was one of the kind, you'll never see it before and it was only £65 pounds, and I was looking at the shop and the prices are affordable which I'll get into next. It's well worth the travel if you love you're vintage attire.

Now, what I bought was a real treat. I just moved and my back room with the television needed something....Funky coasters. Below, they may look like CDs but there actually coasters for you're drinks. I got the Robocop, Rainbow and Dr. Who. And they are made from a person working with the shop owner. Which to me is fantastic, I thought I get these because they are truly one of a kind. So, when we went for a meal which will come later, my sister noticed them and thought they were awesome. So, I went back the second time and she bought some really funky ones as well because they are one of a kind, hand made and designed you won't get them anywhere else. Then, the third time my sister's mom thought they were brilliant as well so we went a third time! And, for the prices for these unique pieces I don't mind going a third time! There only £3:50 a piece and there not simple card, they are well supported and they appear waterproof so they will last a fair few winters if handled well.


But there's clothing for all kinds of vintage sectors of the world! There was this amazing Chinese dragon dress which was just stunning! The clothing ranges from you're jackets, coats, scarf's to dresses and tops. For the prices Miss. Angel's Vintage Emporium is asking it's just speechless you can't complain at these prices. My Dad even bought a cowboy hat....yeah he's one of a kind, you never know they may come back in fashion. Anyway, he bought a classic one of a kind record from this place and he was happy. I mean, if you really want to see vintage affordable goods, with lovely surroundings this is THE place to go, not one of the places, it's the must go place for vintage attire. 


The Urban Coffee Company Dinner


Considering how many people ordered, I was surprised I didn't wait longer. That's my only fault with the whole atmosphere. I do understand, they have to cook it, present it and serve it up to high standards. The waiter was really enthusiastic and caring for the customer. But, let me just point out the image above. The lighting alone is creative. I've done another blog with this place but today I just realised the lighting is from old bicycle wheels....That's just fantastic as a visual theatre graduate. It's quirky, it's modern, it's just an unusual idea and I starred at it for a while and thought that's just fantastic. But, let's go to the meal. I have this melted Chicken sandwich with chips....No, that's not it. The sandwich had pesto and mozzarella on the sandwich and it came with home made coleslaw. So, am going to do this bit at a time. Let's go to the main attraction the Chicken Melt Sandwich. For me, it was stunning, the pesto was nicely balanced, the chicken wasn't too dry or under cooked it was spot on, the bread was nice and thick and not too heavy. The mozzarella was nicely melted so you really feel the cheese running through the pesto and the chicken. Now, the chips, I always have to have some ketchup on there! But, there were surprisingly not greasy! I haven't had dried chips and light chips for that matter for some time. These have to be the best chips I've had in Coventry, they are light, not greasy, and when you have a bite it's like having a bite from chip pan heaven. Deliciously light with a little crunch. Plus, they don't hold back on portions! Most places do about 20 chips and they think that will do but they make sure you're getting you're moneys worth. I liked how they did the coleslaw actually, yes it wasn't your traditional one with tons of sauce in there. But, it was refreshing and the combination on hold was fantastic. And, I love the glasses as well, as you can see in the image there's a funky glass, the oval one, that's for my Cola Cola drink and it was nice, they given us the option to put it in the glass so we decide how much we want in the glass. I have to say The Urban Coffee Company has been one of the best meals I've had in Coventry, affordable prices too, and the hospitality is spot on too. If you're a local must must go here for you're shopping desires and get a real taste of flavour.


So, What's The Bottom Line?


I know every-time I come out of Fargo Village, my wallet is surprisingly lighter but that's okay I have full satisfaction with everything I buy from here. If you haven't gone yet I think it's a must go place to do you're leisure shopping, and am looking forward to going to the Murder Mystery event they are hosting. So, bottom line? Just go, embrace and try each shop because am 100% sure you will find something that you will fall in love in, and that's the bottom line.



Check out Miss Angel's Vintage Emporium herehttp://www.vintagemave.co.uk/ and don't forget to like her Facebook page here!

PLUS Remember To Follow That's The Bottom Line Facebook Page Here

No comments:

Post a Comment