Saturday 8 November 2014

What's The Bottom Line presents THE RETURN to Fargo Village

Returning to Fargo's Village

Location

FarGo Creative Village,
off Far Gosford Street, 
CV1 5ED
Coventry


Introduction

So guys, I went to Fargo Village again and if you haven't gone yet, please please go it's truly a place students, families, all ages can go there for a day. When, I was walking about these places are great places to visit and I could of spent a whole day there. I spent 3 hours there and it didn't feel like it at all! So, am going to mention some places in Fargo Village where I feel if you do go there, you should definitely go to these places. So, let's start with my first shop I actually went in and that's Karmen's Kreations.


Karmen's Kreations


The products that Karmen gives there's no one out there that can give that level of passion, knowledge and just that enthusiastic smile and personality. I have bought Christmas presents from her from jewellery to bath bombs to artwork. This little shop isn't so little when you go in! Karmen's Kreations have from rings, necklaces and bracelets to luxuries bath bombs, soaps and I actually bought my first blood stone. Karmen told me that this blood stone is good for the heart and is great to have around your person. I have never been a believer of this stuff.....till today. Honestly guys, I have the blood stone in my possession all day, the moment I put it in my pocket I've never felt better. I feel that my two/three week illness has disappeared. Plus, Karmen keeps the level of professionalism and yet friendliness that you want to encounter when you enter a shop. I think when you enter her shop you know it's her own creations, or should that be Kreations. Simply because the jewellery that I bought from her is stunning and really reasonable price I thought it be much more, but it's affordable and since Christmas is around the corner, Fargo Village and especially Karmen's Kreations is perfect for that special lady, either be you're mum, daughter, niece, grandma. It's perfect, and it's not just for females I found the artwork, the stones that she offers quite helpful in my life as well. 


Entertainment Bros. 


When I entered the store it reminded me of two things. 1) It reminded me of a store I use to go to as a child called "Jumpin' Jack Flash" it was this very old vintage DVD store in my home town of Hyde. 2) It reminded me of this American store in Arizona called "Bookmans". This shop had so much retro games I nearly fainted! But, it's not just video games! There's VHS (yes we are going back in time now!) DVDs, Blu-rays, Box sets, Nintendo DS's. But, I tell you one of the things that he said which was pretty cool...."I don't do it for the money, I love to talk about video games and films". I felt like that's how everyone should be. We instantly clicked, I love films, I mean my blog is all about films and video games and all sorts of things. I actually bought really classic films, I can't mention some because there Christmas presents. But, for myself I bought the Panic Room Special Edition, I love this film to pieces it's just utterly brilliant, it's one of the first films with Kristen Stewart, Jodie Foster from Silence of the Lambs in it. I mean, in general Panic Room is a stunning film. Then, I bought a blu-ray called Dream House, I love Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz and the owner even said it's pretty damn good too. Then, I treated myself to an XBOX 360 game called "Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga". It came to £15:00 which is cheap! It's a stunning shop and if you're a film lover or game lover am sure this place will have something for you.




Urban Coffee Company


My first reactions were just stunning, the sign for the toilets very retro and enlightening, the seating arrangement very modern, the atmosphere relaxing, the drink prices reasonable. I just felt like I was in a happy place to have a drink. The bar staff were just so friendly! I was served by a youngish gentlemen and all I wanted was a cola cola and he was so friendly! Ask how my day has been, and if am okay, and if there's anything else I would like. That's service Wetherspoons should have! Actually ask what the customer wants. It was super dooper friendly and it's perfect for students that want to get knuckled down into there work. If you love you're hot or cold drinks they do food as well! It's perfect for those long study days or just a little snack during the day. Highly recommended! 


The Crystal Cave 


This place was just stunning. I love the dark stuff because sometimes it's get misinterpreted but the owner knew exactly what everything was, I know some shop owners that buy stuff because there pretty but the owner of The Crystal Cave knew exactly what everything was in her shop. I wear skulls on my wrist for many reasons if am honest it's not because there cool I have my reasons, but I love the multi-coloured bracelet because I have a plain black and a plain white one so mixing it with the multi-colour is perfect and the prices were super cheap again. I am telling you this is brilliant place to shop. I even bought myself a Lisa Parker wolf pendant, I wish I could say what else I bought but there Christmas presents. It's the 8th November and I can confidently say I have done all of my Christmas shopping and it was all in one major place....Fargo Village. The Crystal Cave was very friendly, the atmosphere wasn't chaos, uncomfortable, I think like The Crystal Cave and many others all the owners are friendly and very open to any questions you ask. The decoy is stunning, the dragons were beautiful, and the dream catchers! I was so close buying one but I have 4 in my room so I think that will do! Don't want to be called the Dream-catcher boy! Anywho, let's sum this up with.....The Bottom Line.

So, What's The Bottom Line?


My bottom line is straight to the point, if you're struggling with Christmas shopping ideas, then this is the place to go. It's newish, the atmosphere is relaxing, the owners are lovely and professional and I think most importantly it's affordable and that's the bottom line.


Check Out Urban Coffee Company here for the Facebook page click here

Check out Entertainment Bros. here for the Facebook page click here
Check out Karmen's Kreations here

Check out The Crystal Cave here

Want to Keep Up To Date With That's The Bottom Line Blogs? Follow our Facebook Page here or our Facebook group here

No comments:

Post a Comment