Monday 3 November 2014

What's The Bottom Line with Fargo Village?


Fargo's Village

Location

FarGo Creative Village,
off Far Gosford Street, 
CV1 5ED
Coventry

Introduction


I am new to this area in general, but to find something quite special and unique is really awe inspiring. I spent a good two and a half hours in this place and it didn't feel like it. This place has anything and everything I feel, perfect for birthdays, Christmas, gifts, shopping for yourself, treats, family atmosphere and above all it's friendly. The people working in each shop, you can see the passion and the heart and soul in the business, this is Fargo Village and possibly one of my favourite places ever.

What's Special About Fargo Village? 


I think it's not just because it has near enough anything and everything, from creative artists, designer jewellery, reasonable cheap prices, lovely coffee shop, a fantastic book shop.... Personally, I think what makes Fargo Village so special is because it's a people place. It's a community place. I feel when you enter you're in a safe place to go to, the creativeness of the art work is fantastic! Being a graduate of the arts I felt right at home. It's very modern and contemporary at first glances it's not much, but when you're inside it takes shopping centres to the next level. I first saw storages....and I was like. Oh, that's where they store stuff....Then, turns out it's a shop! I mean, that's just smart and creative. Then, inside it's just stunning, it's newly open I believe but it seems like it's been successful for years. The owners I met, were lovely, you couldn't ask for friendlier people. They are passionate, I done all my Christmas shopping in 2 hours for a bargain prices. That's a deal right there. One place to do all you're early Christmas shopping and they do incredible discounts! I mean, the you can't get that in ASDA, WHSmiths or Tescos. This is the place to go I think, because you're loved ones won't have anything like it.

Karmen's Kreations

The woman in the picture Karmen, doesn't just own Karmen's Kreations but she also creates her own artwork and the image 'Gorilla' I bought, because I love this kind of art work. I didn't just buy that thou! I can't go into much detail because my Mum has internet and might find out! But, at some great prices 
Karmen's Kreations doesn't just do amazing pieces of artwork. The jewellery is just stunning and at the prices you can't go wrong. I bought some for my mum and it was a bargain, I love this kind of jewellery and I seen my mum wear it so I must be doing good. But, Karmen's Kreations the moment you enter you're negative energy is just disappeared, the shop is refreshing, relaxing and above all friendly. I have to admit, I saw some bath bombs which I haven't seen for years! I had them in college years, but they were cheap when I saw them and they look professional and done with care as well. But, there were just all sorts of artwork as well even a Marilyn Monroe which was stunning! You can really tell from the person that Karmen is at first appearances that she's a caring and passionate person and artist and you can see this through her artwork. Plus, the jewellery that she offers it's not just necklaces, there's rings and bracelets as well. She's been clever thinking of all types of jewellery wearing people because if you're not a necklace wearing there's rings and bracelets and she offers so much more. At the bottom is her website, truly see what Karmen can create and do for you because words can't describe the service she provides for people, it's professional and loving level that you would want to expect in a shop.  

The Big Comfy Bookshop



I love this book shop and am not a book reader that much! This book shop has all kinds of different kind of books, and I would just stay in there most of the day. The atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing and the fact that it has that old book smell when you enter makes you feel like you want to embrace books. And, it's not just a book shop, it's a cafe, there's couches and it just feels like a place all varies from little book readers to hardcore readers would enjoy. Plus, I bought a number of books I bought about 8/10 very popular books which all together came to £23 which is cheap I thought! The books I got was from £2:00 to £8:00. Plus, the books looked well after as well, you can tell the owner is caring for his business and he is a people person, he is in my sister's husband's band The Barricades Rises. The guy running The Big Comfy Bookshop is called 'Mike' just an awesome friendly guy that's happy to help. Since of my eye sight, I couldn't find the war section for my dad (because he likes them books) and he was more than happy to help. That's what I call service with a smile! Plus, the food was brilliant! My sister had a chocolate cake which she enjoyed and I had a marshmallow Ghost "oooo" it was delicious, I would of thought it be too sweet but I thoroughly enjoyed my light snack. 



I am quite annoyed I can't remember the name of this shop because I didn't spend that much time in it. But, this music record shop is amazing! I bought my dad three records (don't worry he doesn't use the internet). But, three records came really really cheap! And, I know he hasn't got them. So, I got three records for my Dad for Christmas. I got him an Elvis, ABBA and Four Tops records and, again the owner was passionate about his music, and he even said I was thinking about my Dad when buying these records which not many people do. Which, I do get but not many Dads I know have record players! But, it's a great selection of records, it's like a HMV got smashed by an old school record shop. It had great atmosphere and I enjoyed the music as well playing in the background.

What's The Bottom Line?


I think if I had to do a bottom line.....just go to it. If it's close or far this is actually worth the trip because visually it's stunning, if you like you're shopping it's refreshing. Personally, I think it's perfect for students, workers, colleagues, family. It's generally a feel good place to do shopping I felt because it had a mixture of different shops. So, when you went in one it's not like the others. So, I felt refreshed it's not like a huge shopping centre. It's central and it's all there. Highly recommend to Coventry shopping lovers, and Christmas worry warts! And, that's the bottom line! 


If You Want To Look At Karmen's Kreations click here:

If You Want To Check The Big Comfy Bookshop click here

Want To See What Fargo Village offers? Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment