Tuesday 11 November 2014

What's The Bottom Line with Cuttsys Hair Studio in Bedworth?

Cuttsys Hair Studio


Location
20 High Street
Bedworth
CV128NF
Telephone: 02476352900

Introduction


I thought this time I do a blog at my local hairdressers because I feel it's one of those unique local hairdressers that should be busier than they are! In this blog, we will address certain things you may want to know about Cuttsys Hair Studio and many more! So, let's start with the clear question is what does Cuttsys Hair Studio do?

What Does Cuttsys Hair Studio Do?


Don't worry! They haven't been arrested, although they could be for there affordable competitive prices, but this image to me says they are fully involved in the community and the images that follow will tell you that! The people working at Cuttsys Hair Studio are what you expect, professional, fun, loving people that you feel it's you're best friend cutting you're hair. And, they listen to exactly what you want. So, what do they do?I have something from Cuttsys Hair Studio that says "combining our passion for hairdressing with years of experience and enthusiasm our simple and honest hairdressing advice will help you create the perfect look." And, I have been there a fair few times and it's true, they listen to what look you want to go for and the experience of each hair dresser have the skills and ideas to create you're perfect hair style. Plus, Cuttsys isn't a new hair salon! It's been established for over 8 years! and has decided to open a new shop in my local town now Bedworth. It's open 6 days a week! Perfect for those last minute night outs! And, it's a unisex hair studio which are helpful with all ages which is fantastic! But, does it just do hair? ACTUALLY! Yes, but in different ways, they have from retailing in wigs which is fantastic, Cuttsys are thinking of people and numerous situations and re-vamping Cuttsys cutting edge business and keeping on top on the hair industry,. They do hairpieces and even hair extensions which I have had a browse at and they are top quality and really low prices. 

How Are They Different To Your Average Hairdressers?


This is an image from there Facebook page and this screams out hairdressers are more than hairdressers they are people! Don't worry they use proper clean, satisfactory equipment that you expect in a hair salon.  Cuttsys Hair Studio employees are the most friendliest people you'll ever meet. On my first meeting I was shy, as most people do get I suppose. But, as the visits grew they can't get me to shut up! You can talk to them about anything, they ask how you are, they offer you a beverage if you're waiting a while. And, it feels like the average hairdresser is gone! You developed friendships and I feel Cuttsys Hair Studio has design and passion when they do design, trim, cut hair and they revamp it as well, they like to fit you're preference and they love to give out there own thoughts and ideas of you're hair and listen and develop you're hair. Plus, all my hair styles, cuttings, and design I thought of they will ask "Is it okay?" and if you don't like it 100% they have no trouble making it suit to you. Which I like to hear as a customer only because I have had experiences and heard of experiences of the hairdresser does what they want and leave it. But, Cuttsys understand that you are a person, with a thought and idea of how you want you're hair and they will be happy when you are happy. 

Is It Affordable?


It depends really what you get, I went in today and someone had a trim, cut and it came to £8, which is affordable in my head. My hair, because of the hair colour, the trim, the cut, the dye etc; etc could waffle but I won't it comes to around £35, which is what am usually paying for my hair. I think if I would have to say anything about the prices, they are affordable in a very competitive market. I know there's a hair studio as I walk to Cuttsys but I just feel Cuttsys is affordable, clean, lovely company and professional. Plus, they sell there own hair accessories like straighteners at extremely reasonable prices, and they understand the market of Christmas time and give some small but noticeable discounts which are sure to knock dead the market trades and super market brands. So, it all comes down to a big fat "YES" from me, simple because I don't feel cheated in the price, I always leave a tip because they care for you, and listen to you and for me my hair's done for a good solid month and £35 for a month that's literally a pound a day for you're hair to look FAB-U-LOUS!

Why Should You Go Here?


As you can see above that's me! Not the best picture but you can't deny the colours in my hair! They really get every detail in my hair, this time added a bit of white because it's coming up to Christmas and next time having a icy blue in like a dark Frozen colour to blend in with the other colours. I just feel, this is the only hair salon you should ever go here because of these simple things; friendly working environment, extremely clean and well looked after, the salon itself is stunning, and above all affordable and they listen to all you're ideas of what you're hair design or final idea should be and they will do everything in there power to achieve this. 

So, What's The Bottom Line?


So, what is the bottom line on Cuttsys Hair Studio?!?! What can I say! As you can see the employees decided to drop dead as they work, but I have no doubt they will make you look DROP DEAD GORGEOUS and that's my bottom line on Cuttsys Hair Studio.

Want To Follow Our Facebook Page Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment